Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ICE, India & Old Lovers - Finally Available!

ICE, India & Old Lovers:



Is finally available on a limited basis. I was not initially planning on doing this, however your support has been wonderful! So I will do the best I can to get copies out to all that would like to have one of these "collector" edition copies. In effect, you are part of my journey. I only have about 60 copies in this printing. I am planning an Amazon release of substantially the same design and format. Because of the Amazon price structuring it will be more costly.

Also, for this edition only I will personalize each copy by signing it.

Use the link: "Buying - ICE, India & Old Lovers".

Thanks again for all your interest. We can shift this planet by each of us becoming all we can be... As my friend Shana said to me once, "The best version of who we each are!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment