Thursday, October 10, 2013

We Interrupt Montressa's Blog To Present Some Info... Again!

I have made some improvements to Montressa's Blog: Montressaviewslife.

I have collected posts with similar themes together, called labels, and identified on the right as:"Montressa's Blog Topics". This allows easier navigation of this blog and the ability to find topics more easily. At the bottom of each post is a label that becomes a "Blog Topic". If you look at any of these and say, "Why the heck did he put it there?" Let me know. The whole point is to make the information easier to navigate and use. Also, you can navigate by date as well, which is just below the blog topics on the right. There was some labor involved to achieve this and I hope it makes your navigation of Montressa's words of wisdom easier!!

For those who do not know, the Montressa Views Life Blog was created so the central character of my "fictional" novel ICE, India & Old Lovers can speak about what she knows based on her life so far. As a result, the book is her life "back" story. It seemed to me the context of her story was the only way Montressa could talk about her life with other people. Montressa is still evolving, like we all are. At the same time she "knows" alot about who she is, what she stands for and where her life is going and has faced many of the issues we all face. Owning who she is took courage. It took courage to confront the things in her life that she needed to in order to re-order her priorities and address her needs. Basically, Montressa had to "reinvent" herself. So, her whole life in the novel occurs at a cross-roads for her.

Montressa is a real human in every sense of the word. And, that is the point of her blog. What she has achieved, she has achieved through her courage and her own determination. She will tell you she has had her challenges!!

I am getting closer to being able to "launch" ICE, India & Old Lovers in a paper version. I'd like to get additional endorsements as well. I will also do an ebook that at this point I am "thinking" I will make available through Amazon because of it's ease of use.

"The prismatic life-mirror created by ICE, India & Old Lovers is a true one-of-a-kind reading experience designed for your enjoyment and enlightenment."
Dr. Susan Smith Jones is a leading voice for health, fitness and human potential in America today and is the author of 27 books including the Pulitzer Prize nominated "Choose to Live Peacefully"  Most of all I appreciate your interest in this blog and my fondest "want" is that it assists you in addressing and having your life.

As always, feel free to comment and contact me.

I'm on Facebook as Mike Vecchio (With a Montressa Timeline Picture)

or leave a comment & I can respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment