Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is Montressa Views Life?

Who is Montressa?

I knew you would be wondering about this. Montressa Tesworth is the central character from my book, "ICE, India & Old Lovers". Montressa has had many things which many people wish for. She comes from a wealthy family and could have anything she wants... but, now in her mid-thirties she wants something money can not buy... she wants to own herself. Not who she thinks her mother thinks she should be, not who she thinks her father thinks she should be or her brother... but who SHE choses to be!To be sure, she has had a life that can prepare her for this trans-personal transformation... but in the final analysis she must take the leap that can begin to define her! This blog is an adjunct to my book and to really understand Montressa you need to know her back story. That is in the book.

So, I was sitting on the sofa in my greatroom just now and something said... you have had a blogspot blog for years and never done anything with it... get up, tell people how Montressa has shifted your life as well as her own!! Yes, Montressa is my "fictional" character... but let me say this... she has her own view of life. So much so, that I actually may be a channel for someone. But, I don't believe in that stuff. At least channelling. We each own ourselves totally and it is a free will universe. However, in this one case, I am willing to let Montressa tell it like it is for her and in light of her back story it will make perfect sense... then again she has a quote about that in the beginning of the book that is a must read because she is intimidated by no one and an Einstein quote preceeds it!! Yes, even Einstein does not intimidate her!!

Well, that's it for my first post!! In my next post I will introduce Montressa. I'm sure you will find her as fascinating as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment