Monday, September 16, 2013

Focus on Life! To life, l'chaim!

Focus on living. We spend too much time focused on the limitation of death. We live part of life because... well there is death at the "end". There is much more to life! I find it amazing listening to people. I've heard people say that death is a part of life. I don't get that. How does death in anyway even relate to life? Why is life even in the same sentence with death. Death is death. It has nothing to do with THIS life or the life I am living. In fact, I'm not even sure it really is the "end" of this life. What I know is that I have seen people die. That is part of their "life". It's like death is an end result. There are all these aphorisms around death. That it is the final part of life. If that IS true, why do you even call it death? It is the "normal" "termination" of a life, right? Why? Because "everybody" knows that. Well, what if I didn't "know" that? Then what? And, you have to remember several things that I know about. Remember in my last post I talked about taking one step and going about a mile and making a trip in less time then everybody "knows" it would take. Not to mention the things that happened to me in India and what happens with Givens and the healing lecture I attended. So, for me, I don't quite agree with what everybody knows. There are more possibilities in my world! I've even heard someone say... I can sleep all I want when I'm dead. Well, sleeping is a part of life. In a way, it is how we regain our life force. We reset our mental processes. We literally are born anew each day by how effectively we sleep. In part, I learned that in the laboratory experiments. So, I say... l'chaim!, To Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment