Monday, September 9, 2013

Ross... hmmm...

Did you ever meet someone and you are both attracted to them and bothered by them. I won't say repelled, but there's something that you are a little uneasy with. Yup... that feeling's name is Ross! When I first met Ross, I can't tell you what went through my mind. Well, actually, I can and I am... I'm at the labs in Dr. Hubbel's office and I get introed to this guy. He seemed like one of the research lab workers. But, there was something about him. Ya know, boyish good looks. A little rough around the edges, but smart, and like a Christmas package, you can't tell what's inside. Oh, you can shake it, and by the way, I did. Of course, he shook me quite a bit as well. But, that is how we find out about ourselves. Self discovery happens in relationship, right. So, isn't that the point. When we engage in a relationship we can find out more about who we are. That's part of the magic of life. And, you know how I love the magic of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment