Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not descriptions...

I wasn't going to explore this, but after yesterday's post it is important to mention here how WE look at "not" and then what the universe sees. Your attention controls your life force flowing from all that is. Your mind logically can deal with not. Big, NOT big. How about little? Much more definitive. Why put any attention on what you don't want? Why even create that thought form? Actually, it's a good thing the universe does not recognize "not". How many people have become great singers that started from "I'm not a good singer"? Or, "I'm not a good dancer?" Imagine if not mattered. See my point? You've heard it... "Well, I don't want to seem negative..." Wow, glad you don't want to seem negative because what you are saying sure sounds negative to me!! Just say it and own it. Look, this plan has some flaws. Or, better yet if it's true for you, "this plan sucks!" Not politically correct you say. Say it! Be the author of it. Look, if I don't like you - then invoke Mark Twain - "Your opinion of me is none of my business." Better yet, 'thank you for sharing your opinion'. So, why "back" into things with "no" or descriptions that say...well it's sorta like saying you sorta like it, but there really is no appeal for you. Or, it's a sorta big boat. Or, I "guess" we will do it this way. And, by the way, we are all guilty of this.

Did you see the struggle I had with "not". And, what you don't see here is Mike's continuing focus to edit the "nots" out before I publish. We need to be the authenticity by fully backing what we say. Okay, we don't "need" to be anything. It certainly would assist us in clarifying what we communicate. So, what kind of boat was it exactly? Do you like it or does it lack appeal for you? We like to be colloquial. Well, everybody talks that way... notice, everybody TALKS that way, communication was not mentioned. Notice how life "works" for everybody with that level of communication. Admittedly, we all need to get our egos under control. Hey, I'm not anti-ego... and my ego knows that perfectly. I like my ego and she knows it. My ego trusts me because she has seen how powerful I am. That is what owning yourself generates. Ego trust. Hard to believe isn't it? True story. The more you connect with and trust core the more comfortable your ego can be. Without that, your ego "thinks" it needs to control everything. I mean the universe will fall apart without that control. The quantum space will stop operating, right!! Once you become perfectly clear on who you are, even in short bursts of perfect clarity, the ego relaxes. For me, the best example is people with talents. You know if the ego is operating when they perform. Oh yeah, he was just going through the motions. Right, the talent was not played from core. Give your ego a break! One way for the ego to relax is to get very clear on your communication. When you communicate where you are at clearly it serves two purposes. 1) The communication IS authentically YOU. 2) The ego can relax. The need to protect anything goes away. I mean it simply is where YOU are at, "big" YOU at core. What's there to protect or defend. The ego may still "think" it needs to "defend" your "brash" words or actions. Tell it to relax. I'm reminded of a scene where Jesus overturned tables in the temple. I would "guess" at the first table Jesus' ego said shaking its head, "Oh shit...Jesus, I don't know... those Pharisees.." And, JESUS said from core, "Thank you for sharing" as he threw over another table!! Authenticity... that's what it looks like sometimes... So connect with core, with your soul, and let people know where you are at by speaking clearly. I began to learn that in my journey in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment