Friday, September 6, 2013

More Magnificence...

I was going to start this post off with an apology, but for what? I told the truth. And, by the way THAT is what we do as humans. We see the magnificence of us... then pull back. Could I have been a bit more delicate... mmmm... not my strong point! First off, I got a little carried away yesterday. It's just I see soo much potential around me. Sometimes it takes so much for us to finally get resolve and turn things around. Do the phrases "darkest before the dawn" or "I hit rock bottom" sound familiar? Sometimes for some people that's what it takes before they get their mind out of the way and begin connecting to the "quantum space" where all the answers live!! I've heard it before, "something just happened and I knew..." What do you suppose that something was? That was the deepest "you" literally connecting to creation! The deepest you in search of creation... your own creation. And, it connected!! That's when the "turn" happens. Everything just looks different and you begin navigating the "quantum space". Just like Columbus, just like Magellan. That would be the metaphor. You are finding a new "land" to live in. A new way of being. A new way of living. And, like I said yesterday, when I was ranting truth... decision by decision, situation by situation, discernment by discernment. It's a voyage with purpose AND vision. Your vision. The Vision of YOU! The vision of the Magnificence of YOU! That is the new frontier. How exciting... I've got goose bumps...

No comments:

Post a Comment